Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by admin
Once tried….you will realise that this dish can become your weakness. Just grab your cooker and follow this recipe to make a flavourful, tasty, and instant keema biriyani.
Keema Biryani can be made with any minced meat [For this recipe we will be using mutton (lamb) ]
- Mutton mince 200 grams
- Basmati rice soaked 1 and ½ cup
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Black cardamom 2 to 3
- Green cardamoms 2 to 3
- Cloves 5 to 6
- Black peppercorns 7 to 8
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Chopped onion 1 large size
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- 2 large tomatoes finely chopped
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies chopped 2 to 3
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Fried onions 1 cup
- Saffron dissolved in ¼ cup milk
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons (optional)
- STEP 1: Heat oil in a non-stick pan
- STEP 2: Add cinnamon, black and green cardamom, cloves, black peppercorn and cumin seeds to the oil in the pan and sauté it until the raw fragrance disappears.
- STEP 3: Then add onion to the same pan and sauté it for almost 2 to 3 minutes
- STEP 4: Add the mutton mince to the pan, mix well, and continue to sauté until everything is well browned.
- STEP 5: Now add ginger and garlic paste to the mince and sauté until the raw smell goes off.
- STEP 6: Then add the tomato, red chilli powder and salt to taste and mix it well.
- STEP 7: After that, add the green chillies, coriander leaves and some mint leaves to the keema mix.
- STEP 8: Lastly, add garam masala powder, salt to taste and fried onion ¼ cup and mix it well
- STEP 9: For rice, boil plenty of water in a non-stick pan, add some salt, and add soaked rice.
- STEP 10: Wait for almost 15-20 minutes and then drain it
- STEP 11: After that, put half of the keema mix in a rice cooker, spread half rice over keema, and then spread some fried onion, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, half of the saffron milk, and 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil to the layer.
- STEP 12: Then add the remaining keema mix, rice, fried onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, saffron milk, extra virgin oil over the layer.
- STEP 14: Cover the cooker and cook for at least 15-20 minutes.
- STEP 15: Open cooker and place the biryani on a plate and serve
Volaaaaa…………Your Keema Biryani is READY TO EAT !!
For More Awesome Food Related Topics, Recipes & Products – visit my HOME PAGE..CLICK HERE !!
CHECK OUT ONE OF MY PREMIUM POST…….. 3 Good Chicken Recipes For Dinner…CLICK HERE !!
Follow Me On TWITTER: https://twitter.com/fatboyfoodhub
Follow Me On INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/_fatboyfoodhub.com_/
LEARN TO MAKE GREAT PASTRY : The Most Followed Pastry Making Course In Italy: https://bit.ly/2Szd70E
TOP SELLING COOKBOOK: With More Than 10,000 Copies Sold: https://bit.ly/3jct7Az